Guest Accommodation and Dining at the Manoir
The 12th century Tour de Trèves stands nine kilometres from Saumur, in the small village of Chenehutte-Trèves-Cunault, in the heart of the historic Anjou region, on the banks of the Loire. The 19th century manoir on the Montecler estate, overlooking the Loire, offers you not only beautifully decorated rooms but peace and relaxation too.
You will have the pleasure of staying in one of our B&B 3 guest bedrooms – “La Barbacane”, “La Tour” and “La Pompadour”, or in our Holiday gite cottage (sleeps 4), La Motte Féodale. Our gite will accommodate up to four people.
All our accommodation is fully equipped and decorated in the style of the 18th century.
The Anjou has a very rich cultural and historical heritage.
The UNESCO listed Loire Valley is waiting for you within the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Natural Park where you can sample its world renowned wines.
Enjoy specialties of the Anjou terroir during a dinner at our table d’hôte.
- An exceptional location on the banks of the Loire, just nine kilometres from Saumur and within easy reach of the region’s numerous tourist attractions.
- A charming character property, with a luxurious 18th century-style decor.
- Home-cooked meals, made with locally sourced, seasonal produce.
- Quality services, providing everything that you would expect and more.
- 3 guest bedrooms, and a gite offering accommodation for nine to ten people
Our gift boxes
Offer a magnificent stay in the Manoir Montecler the banks of the Loire with